Can`t wait to go on the `Highway` with Imtiaz: Randeep Hooda
New Delhi: Having signed on to star in Imtiaz Ali`s next project `Highway`, actor Randeep Hooda says he can`t wait to embark on the new journey with the `Rockstar` director.
Randeep, who was last seen in `Murder 3`, said he is excited about working in the film as he admires Imtiaz as a director.
"I am very excited about working in Highway with Imtiaz. I admire him as a director. I have a lot of affection and reverence for him because he is such a nice guy. We will shoot the film at one go for 3-4 months.
I cannot wait to go away on this journey on the `Highway`. I personally feel it is the most romantic film," Randeep told reporters.
His schedule is choc-a-bloc these days, what with shooting for Karan Johar`s short film as well as Dharma Production`s `Ungli`.
Randeep is also about to complete filming for `Shooter`, directed by Vishram Sawant, where he is playing the lead role.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale