Cannes 2013: Vidya Balan arrives dressed like a queen
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Indian cinema’s prized possession – actress Vidya Balan – who was invited to be a part of the 9 member jury at the 66th Cannes film festival, has finally landed at the French Riviera today.
While there was a lot of anticipation among her admirers, fans and the press on what she is going to wear at the prestigious French gala, thanks to her designer cum friend Sabyasachi Mukerji, Vidya arrived looking every bit of a royal in the dress she wore.
Dressed-up and fully clad in a maroon and black lehenga with a high neck choli and earrings (by Amrapali Jewels?), and a watch, Vidya had all and sundry present at the venue look at her with admiration. Even the press photographers present could not stop clicking pictures of her.
If such was her look even before she walked the red carpet, we wonder what all beautiful dresses she is going to flaunt during the actual event.
She will be staying at the Martinez Hotel throughout the festival which begins today. Amongst the Indian actors participating in the festival are Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Nandita Das and starlet Sherlyn Chopra to name few.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!