Cate Blanchett to be honoured at New York Film Festival
Los Angeles: `Elizabeth` star Cate Blanchett and `Harry Potter` villain Ralph Fiennes are set to be honoured at the 2013 New York Film Festival.
The 44-year-old actress, who has been getting major Oscar buzz for her role in Woody Allen`s new movie `Blue Jasmine`, will be celebrated on October 2 with a gala tribute, reported E! on,line.
Fiennes` honour will take place on October 9 in conjunction with a screening of his new film `The Invisible Man`, which he also directed.
Past honourees include Nicole Kidman, Pedro Almodovar and David Cronenberg.
The New York Film Festival opens on September 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu