Catherine Zeta-Jones gets treatment for bipolar disorder?
London: Welsh actress Catherine Zeta-Jone has reportedly registered at a treatment centre for her bipolar disorder.
The 43-year-old actress, who won the Academy Award for best supporting actress for "Chicago", checked in Monday. She is expected to complete a 30-day programme there, tmz.com reports.
A source close to the actress said: "Zeta-Jones` stint in the treatment center is a proactive measure."
Another source said: "It`s maintenance."
Zeta-Jones had been to the treatment center in 2011 as well, and that time her representative had said: "Zeta-Jones had made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her Bipolar II disorder."
The actress made her last public appearance April 22 on the red carpet of the 40th Anniversary Chaplin Award Gala at Lincoln Center, New York with her actor-husband Michael Douglas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This classic photo of Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh will give you intense relationship goals
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’