Cats are similar to women: Eva Longoria
Los Angeles: Former `Desperate Housewives` star Eva Longoria loves cats and thinks she has a lot in common with them.
The 37-year-old actress said that she is a pretty passionate cat lover and thinks they are very similar to women, reported People magazine.
"I always found that I identified with them. Cats are feminine and independent and playful, much like a woman," Longoria said.
The actress said she grew up with a huge amount of cats and her mother hid the death of her favourite feline from her to protect her.
"I grew up with a lot of cats, but one in particular, her name was Cindy. She was like a member of our family. I swear she lived for 20, 25 years because every childhood photo, she`s in it with all my sisters and me," Longoria said.
My mom didn`t even tell me she died. She told me she ran away ... I believed her in college," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?