Celine Dion’s son gets lessons through Skype when on tour with her
Washington: Singer Celine Dion recently revealed that her 10-year-old son, Rene-Charles is taught school lessons through Skype, whenever he is in Vegas, during her tour.
The singer is currently playing a residency in Las Vegas and to make sure that her son does not miss out on his education, she sought the help of a tutor, who imparts lessons to her son via internet supported telephone chat services.
“When he’s in Vegas, he gets his lessons via Skype. I really appreciate that his school is open to technology,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling HELLO! Magazine.
Dion also admitted that raising three children, especially when the younger two are twins, involves a lot of hard work and giving them the required attention becomes a difficult task.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha jets off to Budapest for 'Force 2' shoot
- Know slender and graceful Parineeti Chopra's secret behind shedding kilos!
- Watch: Brooding Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in 'Bandeya' teaser 2!
- Tyler Perry pays emotional tribute to Bobbi Kristina in video
- Batmobile photo from 'Dawn of Justice' set unveiled