Channing Tatum feels horrible staying away from daughter
London: `G I Joe` star Channing Tatum says he feels horrible even thinking of being away from his daughter.
Tatum, 33, is currently busy shooting for his upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending` in London, and said he misses his three-week-old daughter Everly and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum while working, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m away from her for 12 to 13 hours a day and I feel like I come home and I feel like she`s changed - like her face looks different. You feel like every minute that you miss is horrible," said Tatum.
The actor welcomed his daughter while he was working on `White House Down`.
"Jenna Dewan-Tatum and I weren`t pregnant then, but we conceived on that movie. So it`s kinda crazy that I had a daughter on the movie... And now we just had our own little, cutest, most amazing thing ever," said Tatum.
On being asked about Jenna`s response to motherhood, Tatum said "She`s good, she`s really good. Tired, you know ... just taking care of the baby on those first months is hard."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?