Channing Tatum not interested in finding out baby`s gender before birth
Los Angeles: Channing Tatum, whose wife Jenna Dewan is expecting their first child, is not interested in finding out the gender of their baby before it`s born.
Tatum says they want to get surprised when the newborn arrives.
"We`re going to be surprised, I think we`re going to do that on this one. It`s one of the only real surprises that you`re ever gonna get that`s legit (legitimate)," eonline.com quoted Tatum as saying.
"She`s the kind that if she knows she has a surprise somewhere, she basically goes and tries to figure it out. She doesn`t like the whole surprise thing, so we`ll see," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!