Charles Saatchi reveals why he accepted police caution
London: Charles Saatchi has revealed that he accepted a police caution for assaulting his wife, Nigella Lawson, because he thought it was better than the alternative- the issue hanging over them for months.
The multimillionaire art collector, who has admitted that he assaulted his wife by choking her in public during a heated fight at the Scott`s restaurant in Mayfair, was cautioned by police on Monday, the Guardian reported.
According to the Metropolitan police, the 70-year-old man had voluntarily attended a central London police station and accepted a caution for assault.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'