Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control
London: Actor Charlie Sheen, who was fired from his hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ admits his behaviour went out of control.
"It was like a runaway train that I was kind of the reluctant conductor of. And it just kept going. I said some things that were a little out there. I might have overshot the mark a little bit," Sheen said.
‘But these were just metaphors...These were just jokes,’ a website quoted him as saying.
"I was out of control absolutely. I think it`s important that people see, that I see, and that I feel, that was just one crazy chapter and one weird phase. I was this guy before it started and so I can be that guy again afterwards," he said.
Sheen was fired from the show early this year after publicly feuding with producers and series creator Chuck Lorre - and the incident sent the actor on a downward spiral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #ThrowbackThursday! Ranbir Kapoor in a shower cap is beyond cuteness
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!