Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control
London: Actor Charlie Sheen, who was fired from his hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ admits his behaviour went out of control.
"It was like a runaway train that I was kind of the reluctant conductor of. And it just kept going. I said some things that were a little out there. I might have overshot the mark a little bit," Sheen said.
‘But these were just metaphors...These were just jokes,’ a website quoted him as saying.
"I was out of control absolutely. I think it`s important that people see, that I see, and that I feel, that was just one crazy chapter and one weird phase. I was this guy before it started and so I can be that guy again afterwards," he said.
Sheen was fired from the show early this year after publicly feuding with producers and series creator Chuck Lorre - and the incident sent the actor on a downward spiral.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!