Charlie Sheen admits he was out of control
London: Actor Charlie Sheen, who was fired from his hit sitcom ‘Two And A Half Men’ admits his behaviour went out of control.
"It was like a runaway train that I was kind of the reluctant conductor of. And it just kept going. I said some things that were a little out there. I might have overshot the mark a little bit," Sheen said.
‘But these were just metaphors...These were just jokes,’ a website quoted him as saying.
"I was out of control absolutely. I think it`s important that people see, that I see, and that I feel, that was just one crazy chapter and one weird phase. I was this guy before it started and so I can be that guy again afterwards," he said.
Sheen was fired from the show early this year after publicly feuding with producers and series creator Chuck Lorre - and the incident sent the actor on a downward spiral.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!