Charlie Sheen lashes our at ex-wife Denise Richards for cancelling Christmas plans
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen has lashed out at his former wife-actress Denise Richards, after he reportedly found out that he won`t be celebrating Christmas with his daughters.
The 48-year-old is said to have been making plans about joining Richards, 42, and their two daughters, Sam, nine, and Lola, eight, over the holidays, but according to sources Richards has cancelled the plans, reports tmz.com.
Sources close to Sheen said that Richards informed him over the weekend that she didn`t want him to join her, Sam, and Lola on their family Christmas trip, and didn`t really explain why.
Sheen has now taken to his Twitter to vent out his anger. He posted a photograph of a baseball bat given to the couple as a wedding souvenir chopped into pieces.
"The lie is over. I`m done being treated like a relative with a one-way ticket... DuhNeese," read the caption with the photograph.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters