Charlie Sheen offers to mentor Lindsay Lohan
Los Angeles: Charlie Sheen has offered to mentor troubled Lindsay Lohan, insisting hanging out with him would be better than mixing with her "dress-shredding club buddies".
Lohan has been dealing with a series of legal and image blows following a number of poor decisions she has made over the past 18 months, reported TMZ Online.
At present she faces jail time for violating her probation on a jewellery theft charge and she recently came under fire for tearing a designer dress she was loaned for a charity event.
Sheen, who has helped Lohan settle tax debts with cash hand-outs, believes his past experiences could be invaluable to the’Mean Girls’ actress.
"I have a kinship with somebody who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress-shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice... A guy who`s been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey. If she listens, she`ll win. If she doesn`t, that`s on her," he said.
Sheen and Lohan struck up an unlikely friendship while working together on ‘Scary Movie 5’ and she will be appearing on an upcoming episode of his sitcom `Anger Management`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale