Charlize Theron hated saying iconic Snow White line
London: Hollywood star Charlize Theron hated saying the line `mirror mirror, on the wall, who`s the fairest of them all` when she starred as the evil queen in ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’.
The 36-year-old actress plays the story`s villainous Queen Ravenna in the modern take on the Snow White fairytale, and she said that she dreaded having to deliver the story`s most famous line, reported a website.
"I just dreaded it. We worked so hard to really find a foundation to ground the story emotionally in reality, and that was, for me, the only part that was kind of a throwback," Theron said.
"In a way it`s like, `My name is Bond, James Bond,` something that is so... How do you do that in a way that people aren`t like, `Meh?` And they decided to make me shoot that on my first day so I was just sweating bullets. I hated it, I hated it," she added.
The film also stars Chris Hemsworth as Eric the Huntsman and Kristen Stewart as Snow White.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India
- Arjun Rampal's mother fights cancer, actor prays for her good health
- Adele plants kiss on fan's lips
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?