Charlize Theron `really, really loves` Kristen Stewart
Washington: Charlize Theron is going gaga over her ‘Huntsman’ co-star Kristen Stewart these days. The 36-year-old actress, who has teamed up with the ‘Twilight’ sensation for an action-fantasy movie, admits being extremely fond of her.
“I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal… [and] she gives really good back rubs,” a magazine has quoted the actress saying.
Besides sharing their love for cooking, ‘The Monster’ star is quite impressed with Kristen’s acting skills as well.
“[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job. She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy. She’s bad ass,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman