Charlize Theron says her dogs are helping her raise adopted son
New York: Charlize Theron has said that she is not a single parent to her adopted baby Jackson, adding that her two dogs are helping her raise her son.
The Oscar winning actress adopted the baby when he just nine-days-old.
“It was the most beautiful thing I think I’ve ever witnessed. From the moment this baby came into our home, those two dogs have never been more in love,” the New York Post quoted her as telling Ellen DeGeneres on her chat show.
“People keep saying, ‘Oh you’re a single mom,’ and I’m like, ‘Actually, I’m not. I got two boys helping me out.’ It’s incredible,” she said.
Theron looked glamorous on the show with her blonde hair straightened and a coat of red lipstick, seemed obsessive about her dogs -- Berkley, a terrier, and Blue, a pit bull -- who she calls her “boys.”
“The pit woke up with me for every feed, for every change, and whenever the baby would cry the pit would start crying.
“He’ll do anything for that baby,” she said.
However, her terrier isn’t as helpful.
“Berkley, he’s actually the pacifier thief.
“He’ll just lay there with the [baby’s] pacifier in his mouth,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC