‘Chashme Baddoor’: Taapsee Pannu wants to learn Tamil and Telugu
Chennai: Taapsee Pannu, a Punjabi girl who is popular in southern movies, feels that promotion of films in the language you know is fun and, therefore, she now wants to learn Tamil and Telugu.
"Realising how much fun it is to promote your movie in the language you know. Even more driven to learn Telugu and Tamil now," Taapsee posted on Twitter.
She is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut ‘Chashme Baddoor’, in which she is paired opposite Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.
Taapse debuted in Telugu romantic-drama "Jhummandi Naadam", and since then has acted in a series of Telugu and Tamil films.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is busy filming for Telugu films ‘Shadow’ and ‘Jackpot’ and Tamil films ‘Valai’ and ‘Muni 3: Ganga’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!
- Virat Kohli keen to have Anushka Sharma back?