‘Chashme Baddoor’: Taapsee Pannu wants to learn Tamil and Telugu
Chennai: Taapsee Pannu, a Punjabi girl who is popular in southern movies, feels that promotion of films in the language you know is fun and, therefore, she now wants to learn Tamil and Telugu.
"Realising how much fun it is to promote your movie in the language you know. Even more driven to learn Telugu and Tamil now," Taapsee posted on Twitter.
She is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut ‘Chashme Baddoor’, in which she is paired opposite Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.
Taapse debuted in Telugu romantic-drama "Jhummandi Naadam", and since then has acted in a series of Telugu and Tamil films.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is busy filming for Telugu films ‘Shadow’ and ‘Jackpot’ and Tamil films ‘Valai’ and ‘Muni 3: Ganga’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan