‘Chashme Baddoor’: Taapsee Pannu wants to learn Tamil and Telugu
Chennai: Taapsee Pannu, a Punjabi girl who is popular in southern movies, feels that promotion of films in the language you know is fun and, therefore, she now wants to learn Tamil and Telugu.
"Realising how much fun it is to promote your movie in the language you know. Even more driven to learn Telugu and Tamil now," Taapsee posted on Twitter.
She is currently busy promoting her Hindi debut ‘Chashme Baddoor’, in which she is paired opposite Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.
Taapse debuted in Telugu romantic-drama "Jhummandi Naadam", and since then has acted in a series of Telugu and Tamil films.
Meanwhile, Taapsee is busy filming for Telugu films ‘Shadow’ and ‘Jackpot’ and Tamil films ‘Valai’ and ‘Muni 3: Ganga’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt