Cheryl Cole still friends with ex-husband`s mother
London: Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole remains on good terms with ex-husband Ashley Cole`s mother Sue and brother Matt, despite their split. The 28-year-old `3 Words` singer, who divorced the footballer in May 2010 amid allegations he had been unfaithful, is good friends with family and even sent a present to his brother Matt`s surprise party, reported a website.
"Cheryl arranged for a cake to be delivered and sent a gift via Ashley`s mum. Ashley`s mum still loves Cheryl and so does Matty. He recently had another child and Cheryl sent flowers and presents and now she`s done it again. They were all incredibly touched," a source said.
The former `X Factor` judge is a big believer in family, and moved mother Joan Callaghan into the martial home she shared with Ashley before their split.
"I`ve come to the conclusion that I don`t trust anybody in life except my mother and my dogs. I love having her there," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'