Cheryl Cole wants many children
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole says she would love to have a second marriage and a large family.
The 29-year-old, who has four siblings, had a failed marriage with footballer Ashley Cole when the latter cheated on her with multiple women. The couple separated in 2010, but the singer is now open to remarry.
"Could I see myself getting married again? Never say never. I always said I’d like to have a big family, because I’m from one, so I?d like four or five children," Glamour magazine quoted Cheryl as saying.
However, the singer has no high hopes.
“But I don’t know realistically if that’s going to happen. You can’t assume things. I never thought I’d get a divorce," she said.
Cheryl is currently dating dancer Tre Holloway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala