Child artiste Skye McCole Bartusiak no more
Los Angeles: Skye McCole Bartusiak, who played Mel Gibson`s daughter in the 2000 hit movie "The Patriot", has died at the age of 21.
Bartusiak died at her home in Texas on July 18 and the cause of her death has not been disclosed yet, reportedly.
Police found her dead body in the garage apartment behind her home around 9am today. Right now, no foul play is suspected.
Bartusiak also appeared alongside Charlize Theron and Tobey Maguire in "The Cider House Rules" and in "Don`t Say a Word" opposite Michael Douglas. She also featured on TV in hit shows including "House and Lost".
She was only seven-year-old when she starred opposite Gibson in the historical war film.
Bartusiak becomes the second member of Gibson`s "The Patriot" family to die young - her movie brother Heath ledger passed away following a prescription drug overdose in 2008.
The actress was last seen in `Sick Boys` and also she had roles in various short films.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ