Child beggars chase Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon
Chandigarh: Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon found herself in an awkward situation when a group of child beggars chased her while she was attending an event here.
The incident occurred yesterday when Dhillon arrived in the market for a launch of shoe collection at a showroom.
Dressed in a black leopard-print net dress, as soon as the Miss India stepped out of the car and started walking towards the showroom, she was chased by the bare-footed child beggars.
One even attempted to stop the beauty queen by pulling her dress, but Dhillon started to walk hurriedly towards the showroom. The security guards of the showroom came to her rescue and shooed the children away.
Later speaking after launching the collection, the Patiala beauty, who will compete for the upcoming Miss World Crown, said she was working hard on every aspect including her diet, fitness, diction, hair and skincare.
"I think real beauty is not something that gets reflected just by the face. One has to be a good person to be liked by others," Dhillon said.
Pic Courtesy: @MissIndiaGirl
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'