Chitrangada Singh to walk the ramp at IIJW
Mumbai: Actress Chitrangada Singh will walk as a showstopper for brand Meeravali by Moni Agarwal on the first day of the forthcoming edition of India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), starting Monday.
Agarwal says her new collection is going to celebrate women and their dreams, and that Chitrangada is an apt choice for her show.
"`Meeravali by Moni` is a bridal collection for today`s young bride who wants to look mesmerising and ethereal on her D-day," the designer said in a statement.
Meeravali is derived from the traditional element of the Rajasthan roots, folklore and its magnificence and the collection will be crafted with the best quality of polkis and Columbian emeralds.
IIJW, a three-day event, will take place at Grand Hyatt here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Farah Khan defends Aamir Khan's intolerance remarks
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan stands by what he said, says no intention of leaving India
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters