Chitrangada Singh to walk the ramp at IIJW
Mumbai: Actress Chitrangada Singh will walk as a showstopper for brand Meeravali by Moni Agarwal on the first day of the forthcoming edition of India International Jewellery Week (IIJW), starting Monday.
Agarwal says her new collection is going to celebrate women and their dreams, and that Chitrangada is an apt choice for her show.
"`Meeravali by Moni` is a bridal collection for today`s young bride who wants to look mesmerising and ethereal on her D-day," the designer said in a statement.
Meeravali is derived from the traditional element of the Rajasthan roots, folklore and its magnificence and the collection will be crafted with the best quality of polkis and Columbian emeralds.
IIJW, a three-day event, will take place at Grand Hyatt here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala