Chris Brown hurt by Rihanna attack
London: Rapper Chris Brown is hurt after hearing Rihanna was injured by a fan here.
The force of the bottle caused Rihanna, 24, to fall and cut open her knee. Her bodyguard`s leg was also injured as he attempted to catch her attacker.
But Brown is now relieved to hear she is okay.
A man had hurled a bottle of Lucozade at Rihanna causing her to fall over while shouting something about Brown as she was leaving a nightclub here with her model pal Cara Delevingne Saturday night.
"It`s f**ked up someone would do that to Rihanna, and mention Chris in the same sentence. He`s hurt over stuff like that. He loves Rihanna, that`s his girl and he doesn`t want anybody messing with her like that, contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"All Chris wants out of the whole situation is to make sure Rihanna is okay and she is - so that`s the most important. Chris doesn`t know exactly what happened, but Ri told him she was cool with all this drama. People are crazy out there and try to f**k with people just because they`re a `celebrity.` They need to get a life," added the source.
Rihanna was in London to launch her fashion line for River Island at London Fashion Week Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale