Chris Hemsworth holds personal stuff `close`
Los Angeles: Actor Chris Hemsworth says that being an artist, he doesn`t wish to be tagged as boring at any point of time. However, that does not mean he is okay sharing personal details with the world.
The 23-year-old holds his privacy close to him, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"The biggest thing is you worry about being boring," said Hemsworth.
"I`ve worked with plenty of directors who are like, `Yeah, but what`s in there? Tell me about that time ... ` And I`m like, `Listen there is something in there, but I ain`t gonna tell you and exploit it.` I hold that stuff pretty close," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'