Chris Hemsworth nicest, best actor, says Natalie Portman
London: Actress Natalie Portman goes ga-ga over actor Chris Hemsworth and praises him for having chemistry with everyone.
The 32-year-old, who has a 16-month-old son, Aleph, with her husband, professional ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied, has praised Hemsworth, 30, for making their intense working environment more fun, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think Chris has chemistry with everyone he meets. He`s the nicest, most professional, best actor," BANG Showbiz quoted Portman as saying.
"He`s very easy to be around. It`s definitely not something we needed to work at and I think that says so much about him. He`s a great guy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March