Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman to attend Sunburn fest?
New Delhi: Actors Chris Pine and Hugh Jackman might attend Sunburn music festival in Goa, followed by a trip to the city of dreams Mumbai.
The three-day music festival will start Dec 27.
The actors have lent their voices in the forthcoming Dreamworks Animation movie ‘Rise of The Guardians’ which will release in India this Christmas. According to a source, both of them will be in the country to promote the movie.
If Jackman comes, it will be his second visit to the country.
‘Rise of The Guardians’ is set in the backdrop of five guardian angels coming together to save the world. It has five key characters - Santa, Tooth Fairy, Pixie Dust, Sandman and Easter Bunny.
The film will be released in India by Viacom18 Motion Pictures.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani
- I've not made many fashion faux pas: Arjun Kapoor
- I went through ragging in college: Sonakshi Sinha