Christian Bale sanitises hands after fan interaction
London: Actor Christian Bale has risked the wrath of his fans after he was snapped cleaning his hands with anti-bacterial gel following a meet-and-greet session at the London premiere of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’.
The 38-year-old, who plays Batman in the latest installment of the Caped Crusader franchise, spent more than an hour shaking hands with fans and signing autographs on the red carpet.
After the interaction,Bale was spotted having hand sanitiser squirted into his palms as soon as he left the venue to get into his chauffeur-driven car, reports the sun.co.uk.
"It was priceless. He`s a fearless crime-fighter in the film but in real life signing a few autographs was a gamble he wasn`t willing to take without some chemical protection afterwards," said a photographer who took the picture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!