Christina Aguilera lands special Philanthropy Award
London: Pop star Christina Aguilera will be honoured for her charity work at the star-studded American Latino Media Arts (Alma) Awards next month.
The 31-year-old singer will receive the Nclr Special Achievement Award in recognition of her philanthropy at the prize giving, which celebrates Latin performers, reported OK magazine.
The `Voice` judge, who has previously picked up three Alma trophies, is an avid campaigner against hunger in the developing world, and has helped raise 50 million pounds for the World Food Programme.
The event will be hosted by Eva Longoria and George Lopez on September 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What's cooking! When Deepika Padukone donned the chef hat – View pic
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor makes his voice-over debut as 'Buck' in Hindi trailer of 'Ice Age Collision Course'!
- Shruti Haasan's latest Femina shoot will defy all norms of 'sitting awkwardly' – Pic inside
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui defends 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' director, says incident narrated by Chitrangada Singh didn't happen!