Cissy Houston afraid Bobbi Kristina could meet tragic end like Whitney
London: Cissy Houston is terrified that her granddaughter, Bobbi Kristina, will go down the same path as her mother, Whitney, and die young from drugs.
Last week, it was reported that the Houston family were going to court in a bid to keep Bobbi``s inheritance money protected from bad influences.
And now TMZ claims that sources close to Cissy say the 79-year-old fears Bobbi``s own boyfriend Nick Gordon and father Bobby Brown are capable of ``draining Bobbi``s fortune given half the chance``.
Insiders claim Grammy-winner Cissy wants the 19-year-old to ``mature`` before getting her hands on an estate of 20million dollars.
The trustees of the estate, which includes Cissy, have filed legal documents requesting that the payment schedule to Bobbi Kristina be changed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter