Clint Eastwood`s wife defends husband amidst split rumor
Los Angeles: Clint Eastwood`s wife Dina has opened up for the first time amidst reports that the couple`s marriage is over, saying her actor-director partner is a "wonderful, good natured, brilliant person".
Dina took to Twitter to defend her husband of 17 years, "I don`t like reading negative things about Clint. He is a wonderful, good natured, brilliant person. No matter what I attest to that. You may say I have a `Twitter issue` - but I will take it over a freeloading, lying, deceitfulness, pain infliction issue. Any day," she wrote.
"I usually don`t believe in karma for people who target others with evil intentions. But, I sure hope it exists now," she added.
Clint, 83, and Dina, 48, married in March 1996. They were allegedly last seen attending a red carpet event as a couple in 2011. There was no official word as to why they were separated, but he was seen ditching his wedding band when spotted on location directing his newest movie ‘Jersey Boys’ recently.
The couple has a daughter, 16-year-old Morgan together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style