Clive Owen feared he would be a victim of terrorist attack
London: Actor Clive Owen says he grew up fearing he would fall victim to a terrorist attack after seeing horrific news reports of conflict in Northern Ireland.
The 47-year-old, who grew up in Coventry, England, became terrified he would be embroiled in an attack by the Irish Republican Army, reported Daily Star.
"I grew up with it being part of our lives and every night hearing some report on the news about the Troubles. It was rough. It was a war zone. I remember going out in the evenings and it was disconcerting what was happening on the streets.
"They`d do these drills where the vans pull up and the soldiers all jump out and hit their positions and the first time I saw that, I seriously thought: `I`m in the middle of a situation`," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- #ThrowbackThursday! Ranbir Kapoor in a shower cap is beyond cuteness
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!