Clooney learns from mistakes
London: Actor George Clooney says he isn`t proud of everything he did in his career and that he always tries to learn from his poor performances.
"I`ve made mistakes in my career. I`ve made some terrible TV series and I have been terrible in them. I`ve been in terrible films and when a film of mine fails, I just want to go and hide under a rock," contactmusic.com quoted the 50-year-old as saying.
"I`ve made mistakes in judgement and I`ve failed many, many times. I`ve had a lot of bumps and turns in my road. But the trick is how well you bounce back. That`s true in the movie business and it`s true in life," he added.
However, Clooney believes the best way to have a successful career is to learn to deal with failure and rejection.
"What`s my secret to success? The test is how you deal with it when everything goes wrong. It`s the easiest thing in the world to handle your career when it`s going well. When it`s not going well, that`s the important time," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?