Clooney learns from mistakes
London: Actor George Clooney says he isn`t proud of everything he did in his career and that he always tries to learn from his poor performances.
"I`ve made mistakes in my career. I`ve made some terrible TV series and I have been terrible in them. I`ve been in terrible films and when a film of mine fails, I just want to go and hide under a rock," contactmusic.com quoted the 50-year-old as saying.
"I`ve made mistakes in judgement and I`ve failed many, many times. I`ve had a lot of bumps and turns in my road. But the trick is how well you bounce back. That`s true in the movie business and it`s true in life," he added.
However, Clooney believes the best way to have a successful career is to learn to deal with failure and rejection.
"What`s my secret to success? The test is how you deal with it when everything goes wrong. It`s the easiest thing in the world to handle your career when it`s going well. When it`s not going well, that`s the important time," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Communities of colour still being crushed: John Legend
- Top lesser known facts about fabled cartoonist Sudhir Tailang
- Renowned Indian cartoonist Sudhir Tailang passes away at 55
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Michael Jackson's daughter hits out at 'expectations'