Colin Firth tries to impress parents
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Firth says he always tries to impress his parents by opting for good roles.
The 53-year-old has played a wide range of characters like Britain`s King George VI in `The Kings Speech` to a heartbroken writer in `Love Actually`. He admits his parents aren`t always supportive of his career, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`ve tried to impress them with distinguished roles where you don`t feel apologetic about your chosen profession," said Firth.
"Playing a king is much better than when I`m prancing around in `Mamma Mia`," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?