Colin Firth tries to impress parents
Los Angeles: Actor Colin Firth says he always tries to impress his parents by opting for good roles.
The 53-year-old has played a wide range of characters like Britain`s King George VI in `The Kings Speech` to a heartbroken writer in `Love Actually`. He admits his parents aren`t always supportive of his career, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`ve tried to impress them with distinguished roles where you don`t feel apologetic about your chosen profession," said Firth.
"Playing a king is much better than when I`m prancing around in `Mamma Mia`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj