Colin Firth ‘was once a grungy rebel with pierced ears’
Washington: ‘The King’s Speech’ superstar Colin Firth has revealed that he was once a ‘grungy’ rebel with pierced ears.
The Oscar-winning actor candidly opened up that he hasn`t always been a well-groomed Hollywood hunk.
The 50-year old actor still proudly sports scars from multiple piercings in his ears done way back in the 1970s.
"I went through a bit of a grungy phase in the seventies. I had three piercings; I was tempted at one stage to get one in my nose as well but, thankfully, never went through with it," Contactmusic quoted Firth as telling the Sunday Express.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC