Colin Firth ‘was once a grungy rebel with pierced ears’
Washington: ‘The King’s Speech’ superstar Colin Firth has revealed that he was once a ‘grungy’ rebel with pierced ears.
The Oscar-winning actor candidly opened up that he hasn`t always been a well-groomed Hollywood hunk.
The 50-year old actor still proudly sports scars from multiple piercings in his ears done way back in the 1970s.
"I went through a bit of a grungy phase in the seventies. I had three piercings; I was tempted at one stage to get one in my nose as well but, thankfully, never went through with it," Contactmusic quoted Firth as telling the Sunday Express.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: Bipasha Basu suffers multiple burns on face, arms!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Married actor in love with co-star; wife confronts, separates!
- Intolerance issue: Plea against Aamir Khan in Indore court
- Deepika Padukone visits Siddhivinayak temple to pray for Ranbir Kapoor, ‘Tamasha’