Comedy should not be over rehearsed: Farhan Akhtar
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar feels that comedy should not be over rehearsed as it might spoil the outcome.
"As far as acting is concerned you draw everything from the script and follow the director. In terms of comedy you can`t over rehearse things as it takes away from it. The script, the lines have to be witty," Farhan said.
Farhan is teaming up with Vidya Balan for the first time and is playing reel life couple in romantic comedy `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`.
"Marriage is a relationship between two people like friendship and partnership. Everything in life is work in progress...You get to know each other constantly. Not everyday will be amazing...You won`t be seeing eye to eye but if you care and love each other everything will be well," Farhan said.
Farhan, who is happy about his marriage to celebrity hair stylist Adhuna Akhtar, is excited to share the screen space with Vidya.
"As an actor and director you want to work with people who are good at their work and are hungry for it (work). She is a strong and better performer. So it challenges you to do more better as an actor. It was wonderful working with her," Farhan said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan