Completely support Mumbai Indians, says Ranbir Kapoor
Kolkata: Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor asserts that he "completely" supports his home team Mumbai Indians in the sixth edition of Indian Premier League.
"I am completely supporting Mumbai Indians," Kapoor told a television channel while promoting his forthcoming film ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’.
Directed by Ayan Mukerji, the movie, coming out May 31, is produced by Dharma Productions and stars Ranbir`s former girlfriend Deepika Padukone along with Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur.
The disco track ‘Badtameez Dil’ that sees Kapoor grooving with pelvic thrusts has topped charts across the country and is already a hit among youngsters.
"In my case, I didn`t get to dance in the last two years... in `Rockstarr` I was a singer, and in `Barfi!` I was of course deaf and mute. So I completely went out and expressed my dancing in this film," said Kapoor.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day