Composer duo Sajid-Wajid`s father passes away
Mumbai: Music composer duo Sajid-Wajid`s father Sharafat Ali Khan passed away in a hospital here. He was 63.
A source close to Sajid- Wajid said: "Their father underwent a heart surgery some time back and was on ventilator. He passed away last night (Wednesday) around 9 p.m."
Sharafat Ali Khan was a music arranger and worked with many renowned music composers.
The funeral was held at Oshiwara Qabristan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman