Composer duo Sajid-Wajid`s father passes away
Mumbai: Music composer duo Sajid-Wajid`s father Sharafat Ali Khan passed away in a hospital here. He was 63.
A source close to Sajid- Wajid said: "Their father underwent a heart surgery some time back and was on ventilator. He passed away last night (Wednesday) around 9 p.m."
Sharafat Ali Khan was a music arranger and worked with many renowned music composers.
The funeral was held at Oshiwara Qabristan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar apologises for racist rant about Indians
- Ronan Farrow pays tribute to brother Thaddeus
- UK police to probe Pakistan-born actor Marc Anwar's anti-India rant
- PM Narendra Modi lauds Amitabh Bachchan's latest 'Swachh Bharat Mission' video, urges people to make India open defecation free
- Mosquito breeding: Sushmita Sen served notice by BMC