Conflict between Ekta Kapoor and Imran Khan augments
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The cleft between actor Imran Khan and Ekta Kapoor has now spilled on to the rumour mills. Even with the success of ‘Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbaai Dobaara’, the actor was supposedly not happy with the aggressive promotion style of Ekta.
According to a leading daily the falling out is now in the public with statements going back and forth from both the actor and the producer. Even though Imran had said earlier that he loved working with the cast and with director Milan Luthria, it seems that the promotional activities are not really his cup of tea.
The rather soft spoken Imran has been reportedly replaced by Shahid Kapoor in Ekta Kapoor’s next production ‘Milan Talkies’.
“People have different opinions, and they don’t always need to agree with each other. Milan Talkies needs a certain amount of aggression and push. I’m not commenting on any actor; I find it embarrassing to discuss that,” the daily quoted Ekta Kapoor as saying.
The movie is being directed by actor director Tigmanshu Dhulia who is most well recognized for his portrayal of Ramadhir Singh in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’.
The OUATIM star was to pair up with the leading lady Sonakshi Sinha again in ‘Milan Talkies’, but the recent developments gives an impression that the possibility might be next to nil.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter