Congress MLA wants Aamir Khan to withdraw his nude PK poster
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan, might have in the past impressed one and all by his innovative film promotion ideas and techniques, but his time he falls flat to please everyone. The actor has of late found himself embroiled in controversies one after the other, over his nude `PK` poster.
Ever since the overt poster of `PK` released, where Aamir has gone full monty, hiding his modesty with an old transister, the outraged public and social activists can`t stop protesting against it. Now, Congress MLA Krishna Hegde from Vile Parle district wants the `Talaash` actor to get rid of this poster as it creates a bad taste among his fans.
The MLA said: “"Through media, I would like to convey to Aamir that the poster is in bad taste. It has appeared in several newspapers and has gone viral on social media. We would be `dressing` a cutout of the offensive Aamir poster here tomorrow to register our protest. Aamir should withdraw the poster as it offends sensibilities.”
Well, with so much already being written and said about the poster, we wonder weren`t the makers expecting such a cold reception to their otherwise `innovative` promotional gimmick.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy