Cory Monteith was `back on beer` before death
London: Glee star Cory Monteith was spotted `drinking alcohol` just days before he died, it has been revealed.
The 31-year-old, who was found dead in a hotel room in Vancouver on Saturday, was spotted drinking in the city a week ago, just three months after a stint in rehab, the Mirror reported.
According to reports in the US, the late Canadian actor had three beers as he joked with friends.
Pathologists were focusing on the actor`s final weeks as his autopsy was carried out on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming