Courteney Cox turns interior designer for charity
London: Hollywood actress Courteney Cox has turned interior designer as part of a new campaign to raise funds for a children`s health organisation.
The former `Friends` star has handpicked her favourite homewear items, including chairs, cushions and vases, to showcase on the Joss & Main website, reported Contactmusic.
"We are thrilled to present Courteney Cox`s Curate for a Cause collection. Inspired by her Malibu home`s signature `organic modern` style, the Cougar Town actress brings A-list appeal to this exclusive array of furniture and accents," the website reads.
A portion of the proceeds from any sales will go towards the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation (EBMRF), to raise awareness of the tissue disease.
"Please check out my Curate for a Cause Sale to help raise funds for The Ebmrf," Cox posted on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Choosing name was 'hardest thing' for Caitlyn Jenner
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan