Courtney Love brands Katy Perry `boring`
New York: Courtney Love has apparently branded fellow singer Katy Perry `a bore`, asserting that the `Roar` hit maker is a good girl, but she bores the "s*** out of her".
While playing a set to celebrate the release of her band`s former drummer Scott Lipps` book at a hotel, the `Hole` star also stood up for Miley Cyrus ` controversial VMA performance, saying that the "hillbilly" `We Can`t stop` singer "is sort of punk in a weird sex way", the New York Post reported.
The 49-year-old rock star later added that unlike Perry, Cyrus` gig was kind of punk rock, "openly sexual, dark and f***** up".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- THIS Bollywood director inspired Tusshar Kapoor to try surrogacy!