Courtney Love set to pen autobiography
London: Rocker Courtney Love is writing a tell-all book about her life, including her marriage to Kurt Cobain, drug issues and Hollywood career.
Contactmusic.com reports that the book will be a collaboration with writer Anthony Bozza who has written with INXS, Tommy Lee and Slash.
The singer was rumoured to have taken heroin when she was pregnant, but has maintained that she gave up on drugs in 1996. She also admitted earlier this year that she had relapsed in 2005 and tried to kill herself with a heroin overdose.
"I promised I would never shoot heroin again, and I haven`t, except for one incident in July 2005, where I shot myself up on purpose to kill myself," she said.
Courtney has previously written a book "Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love" in 2006, which consisted of personal photos, journal entries, song lyrics, letters, poems, and drawings.
The autobiography is expected to be available by 2012 autumn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes