Craig criticises Kardashians
London: Actor Daniel Craig says the Kardashian family has made millions from their TV show, but feels he won`t resort to their style to earn big money.
Although the "James Bond" actor explained he is no one to judge the family, what he doesn`t agree with is the idea of selling your soul to make good television, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It`s a career, I`m not being cynical. And why wouldn`t you? Look at the Kardashians, they`re worth millions. Millions! I don`t think they were that badly off to begin with, but now look at them," he said.
"You see that and you think, `What, you mean all I have to do is behave like an idiot on television and then you`ll pay me millions?` I`m not judging it. Well, I am obviously," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!