Craig criticises Kardashians
London: Actor Daniel Craig says the Kardashian family has made millions from their TV show, but feels he won`t resort to their style to earn big money.
Although the "James Bond" actor explained he is no one to judge the family, what he doesn`t agree with is the idea of selling your soul to make good television, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It`s a career, I`m not being cynical. And why wouldn`t you? Look at the Kardashians, they`re worth millions. Millions! I don`t think they were that badly off to begin with, but now look at them," he said.
"You see that and you think, `What, you mean all I have to do is behave like an idiot on television and then you`ll pay me millions?` I`m not judging it. Well, I am obviously," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!