Crystal Harris sorry for ‘Hugh Hefner lasted two seconds in bed’ remarks
London: Crystal Harris has apologised for publicly sharing details of her sex life with ex-fiance Hugh Hefner, claiming that she was not prepared and just blurted out things while answering questions on a radio show.
The 25-year-old had earlier said on the Howard Stern Sirius XM show that the 85-year-old Playboy founder lasted just “two seconds” in bed and that they had sex only once.
However now she has taken to Twitter to claim that the comments were just a slip of tongue.
“The choices we make in life are half chance. So are everyone else’s,” a newspaper quoted her as tweeting defensively.
“The Stern interview scared me, he’s harsh. I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn’t have said, I’m sorry,” she added.
Harris called off her engagement to Hefner last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!