Current actresses are insecure, says ex Bond girl Britt Ekland
London: Former Bond Girl Britt Ekland has branded the current crop of female stars as "insecure".
"When I was in Man With The Golden Gun I probably had a little bit of foundation and some lippie but you look at famous girls now... this whole idea of plumping and Botox and eyebrow-tattooing has gone overboard," the Daily Express quoted her as telling TV Times.
Ekland, 70, who was married to Peter Sellers for four years in the Sixties and dated Rod Stewart, said that it`s sad that these girls are so insecure.
"They must look at themselves in the morning without the two-inch-long eyelashes and fake tan and think, `This is not good`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch