Current actresses are insecure, says ex Bond girl Britt Ekland
London: Former Bond Girl Britt Ekland has branded the current crop of female stars as "insecure".
"When I was in Man With The Golden Gun I probably had a little bit of foundation and some lippie but you look at famous girls now... this whole idea of plumping and Botox and eyebrow-tattooing has gone overboard," the Daily Express quoted her as telling TV Times.
Ekland, 70, who was married to Peter Sellers for four years in the Sixties and dated Rod Stewart, said that it`s sad that these girls are so insecure.
"They must look at themselves in the morning without the two-inch-long eyelashes and fake tan and think, `This is not good`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman