Cursed my profession when my son went for treatment: Emraan Hashmi
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi says he regretted being in the movies when his son went abroad for cancer treatment and he couldn`t accompany him.
The actor is married to Parveen Shahani and their four-year-old son Ayaan was diagnosed with a tumor in his kidney that was found malignant and doctors said it was first stage cancer.
"I was literally cursing my profession when my son had gone for treatment. I was not there with him during his treatment because of my (movie) commitments," said Emraan. Ayaan is their only child.
"My son is absolutely fine now. He thought that he is going for a vacation when he was going for the treatment. But thank god, he is fine now," added the actor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Sidharth Malhotra turns 32, B-Town wishes him more success
- Javed Akhtar, Vivek Agnihotri question 'azadi' for Zaira Wasim
- Shah Rukh Khan finds his conversations with son AbRam 'most enlightening'