Dad wanted us to have childhood, says MJ’s daughter Paris
Washington: Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris has said that she understands why her dad, Michael Jackson was so protective over them.
The 14-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop understands why he covered their faces when they appeared in public although she wasn’t aware of it at that time.
“I was really confused. I didn’t get why I was wearing a mask. I understand it now,” Contactmusic quoted Paris as saying in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
“My dad wanted us to be covered [because] he wanted us to have a childhood,” she said.
She said that the decision her father made, enabled her and her younger brothers Prince and Blanket to go to places other children could, like restaurants.
“Chuck E. Cheese was one of our most favorite places to go,” she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day