Daddy Yankee unwell
Santo Domingo: Puerto Rican reggaeton singer Daddy Yankee had to receive medical attention at a Santo Domingo clinic because of a severe drop in his blood sugar level, he said Friday in a statement.
The reggaeton star, who was in the Dominican capital to promote his latest disc, "Prestige", was struck by the illness Thursday during a session of interviews, after he had already spoken with close to a score of media outlets.
"I had one of the strongest attacks of hypoglycemia that I`ve had yet. My blood pressure went up and I felt bad. That happens to me when I`m working a lot and don`t eat enough. But now I feel fine," said the artist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Shah Rukh Khan’s message to his followers
- Soon-to-be mom Rani Mukerji conducts puja for baby’s well being?
- Dean Jones - "The Love Bug" star, Disney leading man, dies at 84
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart