Dakota Fanning felt "comfortable" kissing Stewart
London: Dakota Fanning has said that she felt quite "comfortable" kissing her co-star Kristen Stewart for a scene in their new movie `The Runaways`.
The 16-year-old actress locked lips with the `Twilight` star in the upcoming movie which has them playing rockers Cherie Currie and Joan Jett respectively.
Despite it being her first female kiss, Fanning insists there was nothing awkward about the scene, reported Contactmusic.
"Was it awkward? When you feel comfortable around someone and you have no defences up, that`s when you`re going to be the best. I feel very comfortable with Kristen," said Fanning.
The teen star, who shot to fame aged just seven in `I Am Sam`, also insisted she was comfortable with her strict Christian parents seeing the movie, despite its adult nature, because she had been so desperate to take on a role that portrayed that she is not a child artist anymore.
"I wanted to do a different kind of movie because I am getting older and my parents had no doubts about the project whatsoever. I think everyone was comfortable because it`s a true story," said Fanning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'A visionary passes away' - Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- Renault India ropes in Ranbir Kapoor as brand ambassador
- Looking forward to M S Dhoni biopic: Irfan Pathan
- Ace comedian Kapil Sharma celebrates his US-Canada show's success
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover sizzling love in Maldives?