Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit turns 46 today!
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Madhuri Dixit, the lady who personifies elegance and grace, with a smile that makes million hearts skip a beat and an aura that emits unfathomable magic, turned 46 today!
The firebrand actress, who stayed in the US for nine years post marriage, returned to India in 2011.
Now a mother to Arin and Raayan, Madhuri looks gorgeous than ever before and can give any of the younger actresses a run for their money.
The dhak-dhak girl of Bollywood, marked her comeback with Yash Raj Films’ ‘Aaaja Nachle’. The film proved to be a dud at the Box Office, but Madhuri strongly made her presence felt and wooed audiences of all age groups alike.
And since then there has been no looking back. The actress made her TV debut as a judge on ‘Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa’, a dance reality show a couple of years ago.
The actress will further be seen in ‘Gulab Gang’ and ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ and it will be interesting to see the damsel play newer roles.
Madhuri has acted in over a 100 films that include ‘Mrityudand’, ‘Pukar’, ‘Lajja’ and ‘Devdas’. She has won 5 Filmfare awards and was also honored with a Padma Shri in 2008 for her contribution to Indian Cinema.
Here’s wishing Madhuri Dixit a very Happy Birthday!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'